Saturday, April 18, 2015

Waiting on the Lord is not my strong suit

   


  Waiting on the Lord... easier said than done.   I am a very impatient person and want what most every American wants~ instant gratification. I am too busy to wait on it with everything else I have to do.

     I have begun a business in Young Living Essential Oils.    I could was so excited about getting my first shipment.  I mostly used them as aromatherapy but as I realized that they were made for so much more.   Now I have decided I want to share this news and make a business of it.

 I am really nervous about this because I work from home and don't get out much.  I only have a hand full of people I hang out with on any given time.   I am not a salesperson.   I do know that these oils will sell themselves.  I decided the first thing I need to do is pray about it.  Lord, is this a business you want to invest in.  This is Your money you have allowed me to use.  So, from here on out, it is up to God for my business to grow.

   I can see the healing in these oils already and not just in my testimonies but in other family members.   Stay tuned~  a much better post is coming soon. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home